Gragg Memorial Building

The first building in the complex is the Gragg Memorial Building. Although not historical itself, it houses a remarkable collection of agricultural implements and tools which played an important role in Elk County history. Guests will find a Rumley Oil Pull tractor, a threshing machine, saddles, buggies and wagons, and numerous late 19th and early 20th century hand tools and equipment. Also housed here is a 1920’s fire truck, an impressive collection of barbed wire, and the scales once used in the Elk County Courthouse to test and approve the weights and measures of local merchants.